Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Welcome to the Schmitt Show!

Welcome!

If you walked into my house right now you would find:

. Dress up clothes scattered in the play room. 
.  A sink full of bottles needing to be washed.
.A couch full of folded laundry waiting to be put away. (Will that ever actually happen?!)
. A toddler with chocolate all over her teeth after sneaking said chocolates from the freezer.
. Two babies sleeping 
. and one tired mama trying not to wake them up.

or as I like to call it "Organized Chaos." aka "The Schmitt Show" (like that play on words?)

I became a mother at the ripe old age of 19. At 19 I was pretty sure I knew what I was doing. Ten years later and I am certain I don't have a clue.

I recently gave birth to identical twin boys, which makes them my third and fourth (and final) babies. They have upped the chaos just a bit, but in all the best ways. These days there are two things I can count on 1. We will probably be late for everything for the rest of eternity and 2. My kids always look more put together than I do. Everything else... well I'm figuring it out along the way. 

For those of you who aren't completely familiar with my family, let me give you the line up.

I'm Brittany. (aka: The mama)














This is my husband T (Aka: CST, maybe sometime over cocktails I'll tell you what that actually stands for! ;)














Here are our children


A (9)













C (3.5)
















and the twins J and W (2 months)
















and our pup Molly















Not pictured we have....A pig named Bacon, two obese bunnies named Elsa and Bella, Two tomcats named Nessa and Cecile, a bunch of chickens, and a handful of ducks. Basically an all around funny farm. 

Put it all together and you have "The Schmitt Show!" 

We look forward to sharing our little life with you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment